We had a blast at the State Fair.
It was HUGE and had so many interesting things.
Reese rode his first roller coaster
and went through his first fun house mirror maze. We quickly realized that Reese should not be the leader but we couldn't help but laugh when he ran into the walls (with a loud thump) a couple of times. But to avoid any serious head injuries.... we made Eason be the leader. He he.
Josie had fun even though she was
confined to the stroller most of the time.
But she loved the carrousel.... until it started moving.
Eason, I have now proven my undying sisterly love for you
by riding "The Zipper."
Thanks for keeping me calm (relatively speaking).
Well maybe my love isn't completely "undying."
Sorry I chickened out on "The Tango."
That one was a bit much.
Yep, that's Eason beside the empty chair. Mr. Fearless himself.
Thanks Big Daddy and Mimi for taking us to the fair.
We had a great time and have lots of happy memories.
And a little exhaustion.
3 comments:
Chad looks like he needs to eat. :)
Don't make the man hunger or he gets mad!
I am glad you guys had a great trip.
Well, maybe not mad exactly. He does become lethargic and testy when his blood sugar gets low. Thankfully, he usually can recognize it and go eat and find a better tude.
Looks like so much fun! Great pictures and great post! I know how much work that was to get those all on there! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment